美文阅读 (92)朝圣者

I came to the place where the lone pilgrim lay,

我来到那漫游者的墓穴,

And patiently stood by his tomb,

长久伫立在它的边上,

When in a low whisper I heard something say:

我听到一个低低的声音说:

How sweetly I sleep here alone.

孤身睡眠在这里多么惬意。

The tempest may howl and the loud thunder roar

风雨连绵,雷声不绝

And gathering storms may arise,

仿佛团聚一样喧嚣

But calm is my feeling, at rest is my soul,

但我的情感平静,灵魂静憩,

The tears are all wiped from my eyes.

把眼睛上的泪水全部擦去。

The call of my master compelled me from home,

主人的召唤迫使我离开家,

No kindred or relative nigh,

从此一无牵挂,

I met the contagion and sank to the tomb,

后来我患上疾病,沉入坟墓,

My soul flew to mansions on high.

而我的灵魂飞翔在房屋之上。

Go tell my companion and children most dear

请告诉我的朋友与我最爱的小孩

To weep not for me now I'm gone.

不要为我的离去哭泣。

The same hand that led me through seas most severe

同样的手领我穿过最深的海洋

Has kindly assisted me home.

亲切地帮助我回到家。

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据