好诗献给你 (31)我学会坚强 I Learn To Be Strong
WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score
FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID
WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 92531 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post'
ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC
limit 10
诗歌原文:
This poem is about someone whom I deeply cared about. The feelings were never returned, but I learned that with or without his love, I could make it and always remain strong and happy.
这首诗是关于一个我非常关心的人。感觉再也没有回来,但我知道有或没有他的爱,我可以让它一直保持强大和快乐。
I Learn To Be Strong
我学会坚强
Words of wisdom come to my ears,
智慧之语穿过我的耳朵,
Telling me what I know in my heart,
告诉我一些我心中早已明白,
But never wanted to hear.
却不愿去相信的一番话。
With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see,
当真言终于被道出,并展现于我面前,
I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me. I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,
使我不得不现实地面对时,我问自己为什么我会爱得如此深切,而那爱情却从未走向我。
But with his soft- hearted rejection, I realize I have to be strong.
我坦然告白埋藏于心中已久的那份情感,但在他温柔的宛然拒绝声中,我认识到我必须坚强。
With tears that want to flow from my eyes, I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.
当眼泪欲夺眶而出时,我感觉到我的心在沉静中慢慢熄灭。
While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason,
这时,一个坚强的声音伴随着我理智的思考再现,
I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.
我可能已经找到我对自己的信心。
Love hurts . . .
爱情痛心…
That’s what they all say, but I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.
人们都这样说,但是当所有这些伤与痛消却之时,我要再次去爱。
So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost, and I realize that nothing very important has been lost.
于是我坐下来,思考着所有这一切能带来的影响,我骤然发现原来自己并没有失去任何重要的东西。
Instead, a learning experience has come from all this. I’ve learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.
相反,我从中收获了经验和智慧,我已经明白:生活中没有任何事情比自身的快乐更重要。
You’re listening to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I’m Faith. No matter who you are, where you are, at the end of today’s program, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.
你正在收听的是Faith轻松电台,我是Faith。不论你是谁,身在何处,在今天节目的最后,我希望我们每个人都在学着更坚强。