TED演讲:我从全职奶爸经历中学到的知识(3)

You know what else I thought I knew about being a stay-at-home parent?

你们知道还有哪些全职育儿的体验吗?

I thought that all I had to do was take them to the park once a week,

我以为只要每周带他们去一次公园就行了,

because if I took them to the park once a week, they'd be fine.

因为只要每周去一次,他们就会好好的。

In fact, I knew nothing at all. OK.

实际上,我一无所知。好吧。

If you take kids to park every day then that means they get dirty every day.

如果你每天都带孩子去公园,那就意味着他们每天都会弄的很脏。

If they got dirty every day, they need baths every day, if they got baths every day

如果他们每天都很脏的话,那他们就需要天天洗澡,如果他们每天都要洗澡,

I just don't think you understand, see, having two kids under two, you end up changing over 20 dirty diapers a day, OK.

可能你们不理解,这么说,带着两个两岁以内的小孩,每天差不多要换20多次尿布。

And if you give them a bath, that's just more nakedness.

如果你还要再给他们洗个澡,他们几乎等于一直光着屁股。

And a higher probability of getting peed on, and no one likes getting peed on, even if it's from a baby.

而且很有可能被尿一脸,没人喜欢被尿到身上,就算是小孩的尿。

But I read this article by Father Lee which cites a survey done by two detergent companies, Omo and Persil.

后来我读了一篇李神父的文章,里面引用了一个调查问卷,来自两个洗涤用品公司,Omo和Persil。

And they did this study and it said, that at two hours a day, prisoners get more outside time than children.

他们做了这个研究称,囚犯每天放风呆在外面的时间比小孩都要多两个小时。

That convicted me and so we went outside.

看了这个之后,我给自己定个罪,所以我就带孩子到外面。

作为谷歌的研究科学家,玛格丽特·米切尔帮助开发电脑,它们能够沟通所看到和理解的事情。她警示,如今我们潜意识地将差距,盲点和偏见编码到人工智能中——我们应该考虑今天创造的技术对未来意味着什么。米切尔说:“我们现在所看到的是人工智能进化过程中的一个快照。如果我们希望人工智能以一种帮助人类的方式发展,那么我们需要定义目标和策略,来开通这这条路径。”

NSDA认证项目/全国英语演讲大赛/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn
微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据