TED演讲之入门 肢体语言塑造你自己(11)

We then have these coders look at these tapes, four of them.

接着我们得出下列四种结果。

They're blind to the hypothesis. They're blind to the conditions.

他们不知道假设前提。他们不知道具体情形。

They have no idea who's been posing in what pose, and they end up looking at these sets of tapes,

他们不知道谁摆什么样的姿势,接着他们观看了这些带子,

and they say, "We want to hire these people," all the high-power posers.

然后他们说,“噢,我们想要录用这些人"–那些摆强有力姿势的人,

"We don't want to hire these people. We also evaluate these people much more positively overall."

“这些人我们不想录用。我们也评估了整体而言更正面的那些人。”

But what's driving it? It's not about the content of the speech.

但背后的原因是什么?这跟演讲的内容无关。

It's about the presence that they're bringing to the speech.

而是和他们在演讲中带出来的存在感有关。

Because we rate them on all these variables related to competence, like, how well-structured is the speech?

同时,我们也就这些与能力相关的变动因素来评价他们,比如演讲的整体架构怎样?

How good is it? What are their qualifications?

它有多棒?他们的学历证书是什么?

No effect on those things. This is what's affected. These kinds of things.

这些全都无关。有影响的是这些事。

People are bringing their true selves, basically. They're bringing themselves.

基本上,人们在表达真实的自我。他们在表达自我。

They bring their ideas, but as themselves, with no, you know, residue over them.

他们带入了自己的想法,毫无保留。

So this is what's driving the effect, or mediating the effect.

这就是背后真实的力量,或者可以说是造成的影响。

So when I tell people about this, that our bodies change our minds and our minds can change our behavior,

所以当我告诉人们,我们的身体会改变心理,心理会改变行为,

and our behavior can change our outcomes, they say to me, "It feels fake." Right?

而行为会改变结果,他们跟我说,“感觉好假啊”。对吗?

So I said, fake it till you make it. It's not me.

我就说,你就假装一直到你达成目的为止。这不是我。

I don't want to get there and then still feel like a fraud. I don't want to feel like an impostor.

我不想要到达到那个目标后仍然感觉像是一个骗局。我不想要成为一个骗子。

I don't want to get there only to feel like I'm not supposed to be here.

我不要达成目的后,只有一种我本不该如此的感觉。

And that really resonated with me, because I want to tell you a little story about being an impostor and feeling like I'm not supposed to be here.

我深有同感,我要跟大家分享一个关于成为一个骗子后感到不应该成功的小故事。

演讲简介

肢体语言影响着他人对我们的看法,但同时它也影响着我们对自己的看法。社会心理学家Amy Cuddy表示“有力的姿势”–以一个自信的方式站着,即使我们不感到自信–他们也能够影响我们脑内的睾丸酮和可的松含量,甚至可以爆发性地推动我们成功的机会。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据