美国总统奥巴马告别演讲(20)

And I hope your faith has, too.

我希望你的信念也能使你受益匪浅。

Some of you here tonight or watching at home, you were there with us in 2004, in 2008, 2012,

今天现场和电视机前的一部分人,在2004、2008、2012年的时候也和我在一起,

maybe you still can't believe we pulled this whole thing off.

也许你们到现在也无法相信我们真的做到了。

Let me tell you, you're not the only ones.

我想告诉你们,不敢相信的不只有你们。

Michelle,Michelle LaVaughn Robinson, girl of the South Side,

米歇尔!米歇尔·拉范恩·罗宾森,这个来自南部的女孩。

for the past 25 years, you have not only been my wife and mother of my children, you have been my best friend.

在过去的25年里,你不仅是我的妻子,我孩子们的母亲,同时也是我最好的朋友。

You took on a role you didn't ask for and you made it your own, with grace and with grit and with style and good humor.

你担任的角色自己从未设想过,却把它演绎得优雅、勇敢而幽默,颇具自己的风格。

You made the White House a place that belongs to everybody.

你将白宫变成一个欢迎所有人来的地方。

And the new generation sets its sights higher because it has you as a role model.

新一代人把自己的目标定得更高,因为他们有你作为模范。

So you have made me proud. And you have made the country proud.

你让我感到骄傲。你让整个国家为你骄傲。

Malia and Sasha, under the strangest of circumstances, you have become two amazing young women.

玛利亚和萨莎,在一种和普通青少年成长环境不同的氛围中,你们成长为两位让人惊艳的少女,

You are smart and you are beautiful, but more importantly, you are kind and you are thoughtful and you are full of passion.

智慧而美丽,但更重要的是,你们善良、体贴、充满热情。

And you wore the burden of years in the spotlight so easily.

你们对这些年来外界的关注应付自如。

Of all that I've done in my life, I am most proud to be your dad.

我这一生中最骄傲的事情,就是能做你们的父亲。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据