奥巴马每周电视讲话:总统呼吁采取措施激励航空工业竞争(2)

First, we're proposing refunds for anyone whose bag is delayed – because you shouldn't have to pay extra for a service you don't even receive.

首先,我们正提议为任何行李延迟的人退款–因为你不必为了你甚至没有得到的服务而支付额外的钱。

Second, we're requiring airlines to report more information on things

其次,我们要求航空公司,报告更多的信息,

like how likely it is that you'll lose your luggage or reach your destination on time.

比如你丢失行李的可能性有多大,或者按时到达目的地的可能性。

Third, we're providing more protections for travelers with disabilities.

第三,我们正在为残疾旅行者提供更多的保护。

And finally, we're ramping up transparency requirements for online ticket platforms

最后,我们正在要求在线票务平台增加更多的透明性

so sites can't privilege one airline over another without you knowing about it.

因此,网站不能在你不知情的情况下,给予一个航空公司更多的特权。

All of this should help you make better decisions for yourselves and your families – and hopefully avoid a few headaches, too.

所有这些将帮助你为自己和你的家人做出更好的决定–也有希望避免一些头痛的事情。

It's another example of how government can be a force for good – standing up for consumers;

这也是政府推动建立美好生活的范例–站在消费者一边;

ensuring businesses compete fairly to give you the best services at the best prices;

确保商界公平地竞争,而用最佳的价格给予你最好的服务;

and making sure everyday Americans have a voice in the conversation – not just corporate shareholders.

确保美国人每天都能在会话中发声–而不仅仅是法人股东。

That's what this is all about – taking steps, some big and some small, that can make your life a little bit better.

这就是意义之所在–采取措施,不管大的小的,可以让你的生活好一点儿。

Thanks everybody, and have a great weekend.

谢谢大家。周末快乐。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据