TED演讲:我在战火纷飞的加沙做报道(2)

Navigating through my country helping journalists, filmmakers, news crews, is my working life.

在我的国家为记者、电影制作者、新同伴做导航,是我的工作

I believe my success comes from building a relationship

我相信我的成功是因为建立了关系

not only with journalists and the news crews,

不仅仅是和记者、新同伴们,

but also with the communities in the Gaza Strip.

更是和加沙地带的社区群体。

These communities who don't want their stories to be told,

这些社区群体不希望他们的故事被报道,

I never looked to them as stories or numbers.

我从来没有把他们作为故事或者数字。

But like me, they are human beings.

他们和我一样,他们是人

I have built up many relationships over 10 years. And guess what?

在过去的十年,我已经建立起很多关系。你猜怎么样?

This gives me the chance to get access to people, to stories that others can't.

这给我机会去加入人群,去诉述那些别人不能诉说的事。

In some certain situations, I feel, as a woman, I have more power.

在一些真实的场景,我感受到,作为一个女人,我有更大的能量。

Many male journalists in my society, they want to cover a story about drug addiction in my country.

在我的群体中,很多男性记者,他们想去报道发生在我的国家的一个毒品泛滥事件。

That problem started when the Gaza tunnel was being built.

在建设加沙隧道时,这个问题已经开始了。

With the siege on Gaza, tunnels brought people all the basic needs

在加沙的围城之中,隧道给人们带来所有基本的需求

like food, building material, other stuff we needed.

比如,食物、建材等其他我们需要的物品。

But not anymore, because the Egyptian side flooded them up with water and they are not working anymore.

但现在不是了,因为与埃及的边界被洪水淹没,隧道不再起作用

Drugs were being smuggled, and many young people got addicted, too.

毒品被走私进来,很多年轻人对毒品上瘾

本期TED演讲者Ameera Harouda女士来自战火纷飞的加沙地带,她没有选择逃离那里,因为那依然有她挚爱的土地,人民和国家。每当听到一声炮响时,她想到是如何在第一时间到达事出地将最新真实的故事挖掘和报道。让我们共同聆听她的故事。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据