TED演讲:我在战火纷飞的加沙做报道(3)

In the tradition of the Palestinian society,

在传统的巴勒斯坦社会,

it's forbidden for men to enter the household.

禁止男人进入家门

So, no male journalists get the story. But I did.

因此,没有男性记者能进行采访。但是,我可以。

I have a wonderful husband,

我的丈夫非常棒,

a wonderful husband who supports me despite all the criticism he gets from the society.

他支持我,尽管他承受着来自社会的所有批评。

He's at home now with my two kids, and I have another one that's growing in here.

他现在和我的两个孩子待在家里,我带着另外一个孩子,在这里生活成长。

When I'm working, I call him every two hours,

当我工作时,我每隔两个小时给他打电话

and he knows if he doesn't hear from me, he should call my contact,

同时,他知道如果他没有接到我的电话,他应该打电话联系我

the one who gives me access to the story, which is the one who I trust.

带我进入这个故事的人,是我最相信的人。

One of the times in Gaza, during the kidnapping of the British journalist Alan Johnston,

有一次在加沙,英国记者约翰斯顿被绑架期间,

I was asked by an American magazine to set up a meeting with the kidnappers in Gaza, and I did.

一个美国杂志要求我在加沙组织一个和绑匪的会面,我做到了。

The journalist covering the story and I were asked to meet outside of his hotel.

记者报道了新闻,我被要求在他的酒店外会面

They came, they picked us up in a black van with black windows,

他们来了,他们将我们架上一辆带着黑色玻璃的黑色面包车

they were wearing masks on that day.

那天他们带着面具。

And they drove us away, far away in the middle of a field.

他们开车载着我们,远离中心地带。

They took our cell phones and we did the interview with the kidnapper outside in that field.

他们拿走我们的手机,我们在这批区域的中间和绑匪会面。

本期TED演讲者Ameera Harouda女士来自战火纷飞的加沙地带,她没有选择逃离那里,因为那依然有她挚爱的土地,人民和国家。每当听到一声炮响时,她想到是如何在第一时间到达事出地将最新真实的故事挖掘和报道。让我们共同聆听她的故事。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据