百度CEO李彦宏演讲 :框计算的未来(2)

So when a request is entered into this box,

当用户输入请求之后

we do all kinds of semantic analysis, behavioral analysis,

将会对此请求进行各种语意分析,行为分析

intelligent interaction with the user

并与用户进行智能交互

than massive computing

然后进行大量计算

and figure out what the user really wants.

来定位用户的真正需求

Once that's clear, we will send it

结果一出

to the necessary application,

页面将会转到相应的应用

be it a search engine or anti-virus software,

像,搜索引擎,或者,杀毒软件

or a stock search, or shopping,

或是,股票搜索,购物

or FriendFinder – anything that can be

交友网站

plugged into this kind of platform.

任何能够接入平台的东西

So now we have implemented a number of the applications.

我们现在已经设计一些应用

If you ask what is today's lunar date,

如果你问今天的农历日期

we will come up with a calendar of it. So, lunar dates.

页面会呈现农历的日历给用户

If you're looking for a piece of software Baidu Hai

如果你要找百度Hi这个软件

–it's an instant

这是一种

messenger software we delivered– we will show that to you.

即时通讯软件,搜索页面会显示出来

If you're looking for a beautiful girl,

如果你寻找美女

this is one that not only shows you

页面上

the pictures but it's got

不仅会出现照片

a Flash application that you can browse through as well.

还有Flash应用能帮助你轻松浏览

It also automatically rotate.

还带有自动旋转的功能

Train schedule, you will be prompted by

列车时间表,一个新搜索框会提示你

the newer boxes from where to where.

输入起点与终点

We understand this kind of user intents.

了解到用户的意图之后

Then, there's a lot of computation going on

将进行大量计算

to figure out what's the right answer.

以找到正确答案

We had a lot of submissions

第三方应用程序

from the third-party application.

也提供许多信息

This is the movie showing schedule from a third party.

这是一个来自第三方的电影放映时间表

This is the stock quotes. This is an anti-virus software.

这是股票报价信息表,这是一个杀毒软件

It doesn't need to show you the search result.

页面并不显示所有搜索结果

It just asks you,

而是询问用户

"Do you want to run the anti-virus software?"

"是否要运行杀毒软件"

So we group all kinds of information into one box.

当所有的信息都被整合至一个搜索框内时

You can find that Box Computing efficiently connects

框计算就会展现出高效的一面

enormous user request with the application providers.

能够将众多用户要求与程序提供者连结起来

So in the future, when you power up a terminal,

在未来,当你打开一个终端时

a laptop, a PC, a netbook, or a cellphone, immediately,

比如笔记本电脑 PC机,上网本,手机

instantly, you see a box.

马上就能看到一个搜索框

You don't wait two minutes for Windows to put up.

无需花两分钟等待Windows启动

You don't need to launch a browser

也无需启动浏览器

and type in a URL address.

并输入URL地址

You will only see this and immediately see this.

只要打开终端,你就能看到搜索框

Whatever you want to do;

无论你想做什么

check your email, publish tweets, go shopping or whatever,

查收邮箱,发布推特状态,网上购物等等

it can be solved by this one box.

都可以通过这个搜索框解决

So everyone you know,

学会使用

it takes time to learn how to use Windows.

Windows需要时间

It takes time to learn how to use Mac.

学会使用Mac也需要时间

But nobody needs to teach you

但使用搜索不需要

how to use the search. It's so easy.

很简单

It's so instant.

很便捷,这就是为什么

That's why I think the future should be like this.

我认为未来应该是这样的


NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲与辩论大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲与辩论大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招全国省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动、开展素质教育、美式营地项目等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA品牌、赛事及素质教育。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

微信:0012133598196

详情查看:NSDA(全美演讲与辩论联盟)赛事活动诚招全国各城市合作伙伴

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据