莎士比亚十四行诗朗诵 (10)Sonnet LVII 第57首

WordPress数据库错误: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.*, yarpp.score FROM wp_posts join wp_yarpp_related_cache as yarpp on wp_posts.ID = yarpp.ID WHERE 1=1 AND yarpp.score >= 1 and yarpp.reference_ID = 92051 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'post' ORDER BY score DESC, wp_posts.ID ASC limit 10

Being your slave, what should I do,

既然是你奴隶,我有什么可做,

But tend upon the hours and times of your desire?

除了时时刻刻伺候你的心愿?

I have no precious time at all to spend,

我毫无宝贵的时间可消磨,

Nor services to do, till you require.

也无事可做,直到你有所驱遣。

Nor dare I chide the world-without-end hour,

我不敢骂那绵绵无尽的时刻,

Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you,

当我为你,主人,把时辰来看守;

Nor think the bitterness of absence sour,

也不敢埋怨别离是多么残酷,

When you have bid your servant once adieu;

在你已经把你的仆人辞退后;

Nor dare I question with my jealous thought,

也不敢用妒忌的念头去探索

Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,

你究竟在哪里,或者为什么忙碌,

But, like a sad slave, stay and think of nought,

只是,像个可怜的奴隶,呆想着,

Save, where you are how happy you make those.

你所在的地方,人们会多幸福。

So true a fool is love that in your will,

爱这呆子是那么无救药的呆,

Though you do any thing, he thinks no ill.

凭你为所欲为,他都不觉得坏。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据