奥巴马每周电视讲话:在感恩节团结在一起(1)

Hi, everybody. On behalf of the Obama family – Michelle, Malia, Sasha, Grandma, Bo, and Sunny – I want to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving.

大家好。我谨代表奥巴马一家–米歇尔,玛丽亚,萨沙,外祖母,波和桑尼–我祝你们度过一个快乐的感恩节。

Like so many of you, we'll spend the day with friends and family, turkey and touchdowns.

和你们许多人一样,我们也和许多朋友及家人一起度过这一天,有火鸡和聚会。

We'll give thanks for each other, and for all that God has given us.

我们将彼此感恩,感恩上帝赐予我们的所有东西。

And we'll reflect on what truly binds us as Americans.

我们也反思真正把我们作为美国人团结在一起的东西。

That's never been more important.

这从未如此地重要。

As a country, we've just emerged from a noisy, passionate, and sometimes divisive campaign season.

作为一个国家,我们刚刚从喧嚣,热情,有时甚至是分裂的大选季中走过。

After all, elections are often where we emphasize what sets us apart.

毕竟,选举经常会是强调什么把我们分散了。

We face off in a contest of "us" versus "them."

我们面对着对定义"我们"与"他们"的考验。

We focus on the candidate we support instead of some of the ideals we share.

我们关注于我们支持的候选人,而不是我们所共有的理想。

But a few short weeks later, Thanksgiving reminds us that no matter our differences, we are still one people, part of something bigger than ourselves.

但在短短几周之后,感恩节提醒我们,不管我们有多少不同,我们仍是一国民众,是比我们自己本身更伟大事业的一部分。

We are communities that move forward together.

我们是一起才能前进的社会。

We are neighbors who look out for one another, especially those among us with the least.

我们是互相照料的邻居,特别是我们中间的那些少数族裔。

NSDA“SDcamps”全国英语演讲/美式辩论赛 诚招省市合作伙伴

NSDA认证项目SDcamps全国英语演讲大赛(大学组)/SDcamps全国中小学生英语演讲大会(中小学及幼儿组)/美式辩论赛(以下简称大赛/大会)现诚招部分省市合作伙伴或城市合伙人,共同进行推广NSDA赛事品牌、举办赛事及培训活动等多方面合作。

我们希望认同NSDA理念,有赛事组织经验,或有教育资源,特别是有理想有热情的机构或个人一起携手,共同推广NSDA赛事。以机构的形式,或以城市合伙人的方式均可。
具体的赛事组织、盈利模式,欢迎电话或微信咨询。

详情咨询:
赛事科技 陈老师:1369315零贰88/010-62701156;Email:xuhl@sdcamps.cn

微信:0012133598196

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

此站点使用Akismet来减少垃圾评论。了解我们如何处理您的评论数据